Shining Stars Sampler Quilt PAPER Pattern
Learn to make six types of star blocks in this starry sampler quilt pattern! You’ll make each block in two sizes and finish them up with solid sashing to give the look of stars twinkling in the sky. Suitable for intermediate quilters.
Finished Size: 60”x80”
- 12 fat eighths of print fabric
- 4 5/8 yards of solid background fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 68"x88" piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagrams and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
Prefer a digital copy? Buy one here.
Orders ship via USPS First Class Mail on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.