Mystery Quilted Pillow Pattern (PDF Download)
The Mystery Pillow Pattern plays with 9-patch blocks and scraps to create this fun look! Make the original pillow or an even scrappier version with smaller squares. Instructions for envelope pillow closure and zippered pillow closure are both included + a bonus quilt pattern.
Finished Size: 16" square
Pillow Fabric Requirements:
- Scraps at least 3.5" square
- 22"x22" piece of cotton batting
- 5/8 yard of muslin (for inside of pillow)
- 1/3 yard of pillow back fabric (for envelope closure)*
*For optional zippered closure: 1/2 yard of pillow back
fabric & 16" zipper
Bonus Quilt Pattern
This throw quilt is a major stash or scrap buster, it's up to you. The possibilities are endless!
Finished Size: 68"x75"
Quilt Fabric Requirements:
- 27 fat quarters OR 14 half-yards OR scraps
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- 2 1/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- Yardage requirements
- Cutting instructions
- Construction instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.