Lazy Daisy Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
A super fun throw quilt to show off your favorite fabrics. Random piecing makes it easy to create this modern composition. Suitable for comfortable beginners. This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet on paper.
Finished Size: 58”x72”
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 2 1/4 yards of solid fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 3 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.