Fractal Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
Sweet bowties are created with the help of one of quilting’s
most beloved blocks: half-square triangles. Suitable for comfortable beginners. This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet of paper.
Finished Size: 64”x80”
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 3 3/4 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 5/8 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.