Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
This sweet take on a traditional nine-patch design is great for showing off your favorite fabrics or clearing out your scrap bin! Inspired by a quilt made by my Great-Great-Grandmother, the Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 62”x77”
- 20 fat quarters (or 40 for more variety)
- 2 yards of solid background fabric
- 4 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 70”x85” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.
For all PDF sales to the UK and EU, please use my Payhip shop.