Side Braid Quilt PAPER Pattern
Prefer a digital copy? Buy one here.
A quick and easy, fat quarter friendly, quilt pattern! This throw sized quilt can be made using two different sized rectangles. The Big Braid uses large pieces and the Mini Braid uses pieces half the size. Construction is the same for both versions. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 60”x78”
- 20 print fat quarters (or 1/4 yard cuts)
- 1 1/2 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 68”x86” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagrams and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
Patterns ship via USPS First Class Mail within 1-2 business days.