Fractal Quilt PDF Pattern
Prefer a printed copy? Buy one here.
Sweet bowties are created with the help of one of quilting’s
most beloved blocks: half-square triangles. Suitable for comfortable beginners. This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet of paper.
Finished Size: 64”x80”
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 3 3/4 yards of solid fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 5/8 yard of binding fabric
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
This pattern is a digital download. You will receive an automated email (to your Paypal address) following your purchase, with the instructions for downloading the pattern.
For all PDF sales to the UK and EU, please use my Payhip shop.